- RPA Developer
- Automation Developer builds the RPA project using the RPA tooling.
- He/she is a member of the core automation team.
- The automation developer still has some experience in programming and solving the real world problem.
- Through back-end web development experience (API and web services), the developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end web developers do and optimize the RPA initiative with the best balance of back end connections and desktop automation.
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and Cognitive platforms such as: Automation Anywhere or UiPath.
- Experience developing and implementing at least 3 bots.
- Good listening and reading skills in English.
- Should be able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Should be able to create a complete technical architecture for RPA projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable.
- Experience in programming with Python.
- Extensive back-end web development experience (API and web services).
- Good to have certifications such as ITIL, TOGAF, CoBIT, PMP, Prince2, L.
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Some knowledge in Machine Learning is a plus.
- Experience with tools like NICE, Nuance, OCR tools, Enterprise Systems SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Custom Apps, ITSM Tools Service Now, BMC Remedy, Jira etc., automation platforms/ frameworks/ tools.
- Level of education required: Technologist
- Titles in the areas of: Computer Engineering or related.
- Professional Card: No
- Required certifications: No
- Time of experience in activities related to the vacancy: 1.5 years in Automation Anywhere or UI Path.
- City of the vacancy: Medellín
- Hours per week to work: 48
- Availability 7x24: No
- Date on which work is required to begin: ASAP
- Salary range of the vacancy: $4'000.000 to $6'000.000 COP Monthly According to knowledge and experience.
- Type of expected contract: Indefinite
- Requires fluent English: B2 Listening and Reading
- Requires US VISA: Desired
This vacancy is shared by ticjob.co