- .NET Developer III
The Developer III contributes specialized technical knowledge in multiple application development efforts. This position will participate in all phases of development cycle.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop features in .NET custom applications based on feature specifications and technical designs.
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design schematics.
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Create database models and build out models using SQL Server, then surface data to user interfaces by using object-oriented techniques, often using object-to-relational mappers.
- Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Contribute to facilitating acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years in the IT industry and a good understanding of the full life cycle of development
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize stored procedures
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server (or similar)
- Strong experience working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) and experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance.
For the PIM application services, we are currently using:
- C# on .NET Framework 4.5.2
- SQL Server 2016
- Entity Framework 6 (SQL server)
- REST API
- Unit testing via Microsoft's .NET unit test framework
- Git for version control
- TFS (continuous integration/issue tracking) would be a plus
We're also using dependency injection (via Ninject) throughout the application so that writing the unit tests is easier, so any familiarity with that would also be a plus.
This vacancy is shared by ticjob.co