- BI Developer II
- The Senior Business Intelligence Developer has an overall responsibility in architecture elements and designing, executing and testing product functionality on BI solutions and Data
- Management Applications. Additionally, this position acts as BI Technical Leader and Pod Leader for various solutions with project team. Team leadership and community building activities are required.
- Design and Develop Business Intelligence Solutions
- Writes and gives guidance for best practice SQL scripting, SSIS Integration, SSAS Cube or Tabular Model Design, SSRS Report generation, and Power BI.
- Ability to write API consumer applications and support for custom web applications written in C#
- Ensure the delivery of reliable and accurate BI solutions to clients.
- Guarantee the Quality of the BI solutions delivered to clients.
- Assure the effective support of BI solutions to clients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Assists customers in the selection of Business Intelligence tools
- Conducts training programs for BI developers
- Implement planning and development methodologies with a focus on productivity and results-orientation.
- Monitors data projects in accordance with the development life cycle; assures compliance with quality standards
- Assists the project manager to establish a clear vision and strategy
- Works closely with the project manager for resource allocation with internal teams.
- Promote teamwork and empower employees.
- Develop to work with effective communication
- Design and implementation of automation and self-service elements in the solutions.
- Incorporate new technologies or methodologies in BI processes
- Incorporate best practices and standards for BI Development and Operations.
- Propose and implement SLAs, KPIs, and metrics for the BI solution.
- Implement BI Solutions development and operation analytics elements to identify improvement opportunities
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Bachelors or master's degree related to computer science, software development, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in designing, developing ETL Programs, and creating technical design documentation for ETL Programs.
- Experience as technical leader in the application of industry-accepted Software Development Life Cycle (i.e., Agile and iterative processes).
- Experience in BI development as a developer, the capability to understand high level architectural concepts, and create product technology roadmaps.
- Advanced Experience working with Microsoft related Business Intelligence tools, specifically SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge of SQL Query, T-SQL and SSIS Package Optimization.
- Able to compile and develop with C#
- Knowledge of VB.NET, Python is a Plus.
- Advanced skills on any of the following Visualization Tools: (QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Technology Certifications is a Plus
- Ability to formulate and present clear and persuasive presentations, proposals, and project plans.
- Flexible during times of change with the ability to navigate and resolve ambiguity.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Proficient English is necessary)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to train and guide others. Work well in a dynamic team environment.
- Place: Medellín.
- Salary: To be agreed according to experience.
This job offer is disclosed through ticjob.co